Friday, November 22, 2013

Watch Crackerjack 3 (2000) Online

Crackerjack 3 (2000)Crackerjack 3 (2000)iMDB Rating: 4.9
Date Released : 24 March 2003
Genre : Action, Adventure
Stars : Bo Svenson, Olivier Gruner, Leo Rossi, Amy Weber. A group of retired spies once former enemies, are forced to work together in an attempt to retrieve a neutron bomb stolen by a group of new-wave, high-tech operatives who have supplanted them in the post-Cold War intelligence game." />
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A group of retired spies once former enemies, are forced to work together in an attempt to retrieve a neutron bomb stolen by a group of new-wave, high-tech operatives who have supplanted them in the post-Cold War intelligence game.

Watch Crackerjack 3 Trailer :

Review :

Unwatchable Garbage! no stars out of *****

I'd like to start by saying, I LOVE B-movies....seriously...I am a big fan of Lundgren,Van Damme,Norris,Snipes,Seagal and the rest & even find a lot of undemanding cerebral pleasure from Sci-Fi Channel Originals. But this is so unwatchable I've never watched it to the end, I always end up switching off at the Garden gnome in the factory scene, Because I Just think to myself...what I doing watching this garbage...

I think judging by the soundtrack (of what I've seen) this is meant to be very tongue in cheek...what with the jaunty Country Music during the fishing scene and whatnot....but this is just terrible, the actors are sleepwalking, The Director couldn't care less and the production budget while not THAT low is used badly...very badly..

Soooo many people on IMDb refer to various Movies being worse than ED Wood's, I very much doubt many of them have actually seen his Films, they just use his name as a reference.... Well I have seen some of his movies... and can tell you that this is far worse!!! at least Wood's films were Watchable in a so bad it's good way, This stuff just rapes your Brain and makes you thicker every time you watch it.... after 4 attempts now of trying and failing to making it past the mentioned scene, the DVD is now in the Trash Can.

I can't believe my eyes when I See More people have given this unwatchable garbage a rating of 10 than anything else......My god!!! people actually rate this - up there with Casablanca....Well you guys should surely be dragged away from your houses from guys in white coats anytime now.

No stars out of *****

(If I see another film that's worse, I'd be very Surprised)

No comments:

Post a Comment