Sunday, June 8, 2014

Watch Castle Rock Online

Castle Rock (2000)Castle Rock (2000)iMDB Rating: 5.9
Date Released : 28 October 2003
Genre : Action
Stars : Alana Austin, Roger Velasco, Pamela Bach-Hasselhoff, Wolf Larson
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

A teen girl gets lost in the desert. She runs into a young man on the run from the law who's on his way to Mexico. They decide to travel together.

Watch Castle Rock Trailer :

Review :

Honestly not that bad

This girl goes through the worst weekend ever. It is comical the number of things that happen to her in two day's time.

I was in fear of watching this. I more or less had to. I actually found myself drawn in. By no means do I think this was great. I'm just saying that if there is nothing else on or you have nothing else to do, you could do worse than this movie.

If all else fails, the lead actress is easy on the eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment