Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Streaming The Avengers (2012) Online

The Avengers (2012)The Avengers (2012)iMDB Rating: 8.2
Date Released : 4 May 2012
Genre : Action, Adventure, Sci-Fi
Stars : Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 700 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle

Nick Fury is director of S.H.I.E.L.D, an international peace keeping agency. The agency is a who's who of Marvel Super Heroes, with Iron Man, The Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye and Black Widow. When global security is threatened by Loki and his cohorts, Nick Fury and his team will need all their powers to save the world from disaster.

Watch The Avengers Trailer :

Review :

Very Boring & Disappointing

Oh my god ! .. The Avengers was a big disappointment to me ! I can't believe how doll and bored I was during the 2 hours and 20 minutes playtime of the movie ..

The directing was so bad and I think the director thinks the audience are so stupid or retarded to believe those cheap story lines or cheap jokes or even cheap plot .. The script was so cheap and boring and the characters didn't blend with each other at all ..

I'm not even impressed by the special effects of the movie .. I think X-Men 3 or Spider Man showed a lot more special effect than this one .. I nearly enjoyed the last scene of the entire movie but this was not enough for such a movie who earned unbelievable high ratings ..

Finally, when I knew that the director has never directed such super hero movies and he has only directed for the TV (like Buffy series), I know why this movie sucked !! still can't believe how it got 8.6 really !!

No comments:

Post a Comment